The Diner - Camden - A restaurant review

The Diner in Camden - Sophie Brown


                              Who doesn't like to try new things? 
The Diner Menu - Sophie Brown

As a late birthday meal my friends and I took a trip to the much talked about Diner in Camden. I can see why everyone loves it so much! The Diner serves American food with American portions. The interior and front keep with the American theme with diner booths and American inspired wall art.

Red Velvet pancakes - Sophie Brown
They serve an all day breakfast that meant, although it was 4pm, I could order my eagerly anticipated red velvet pancakes with cream cheese sauce and berries. I also ordered a Snickers milkshake to wash it all down. I must admit when I first saw my stack of 3 fluffy pancakes with berries and toppings I thought 'I could eat much more than this!'.

Oreo milkshake - Sophie Brown
No.

No I could not.

After my meal I was left feeling very full and very happy. My Snickers milkshake tasted like a liquid Snickers bar but better. My friend's Oreo milkshakes were also superb. Something else I loved about this place was that your milkshakes came with the 'leftover' drink in another glass meaning that you easily had 2-3 glasses for a little over a fiver.

Would I recommend The Diner? Yes!

I can't wait to go again and try out some of their burgers and garlic fries.

There isn't just a Diner in Camden though. There are several restaurants all round the London area so if you are ever by one I recommend giving it a visit. I know this review sounds very positive but my experience was just that.

Now I shall leave you with the aftermath of our lovely food.

The remnants of a delicious meal - Sophie Brown

Sophie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I've learnt from moving house

Time is passing

Yes I have celebrity crushes and yes I do know I won't marry them